Saturday, September 20, 2008

I love Chicago!

Chicago is great! Nathan and I just spent a week in the windy city and had a blast. We stayed on Michigan Avenue, which was great for me...every single shop that you could possibly imagine in walking distance. The city was beautiful, the food was good, and the people were great. I was very sad leaving Jack and John at home, but it was good for the two of us to get away. We were able to catch up on some sleep, eat dinner at a normal-people pace, and spend some quality time together. However, I probably called the boys at least 15 times a day! For anyone who has not had the chance to visit Chicago, I highly recommend it!We MUST take Jack to the Field Museum

At Navy PierThe Cubbies didn't do so hot, but it was so much fun being at Wrigley Field!

No comments: