Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BEST FRIENDS

It absolutely melts my heart to watch my two angels play and interact with one another and with their friends. John does not take his eyes off of his big brother and lights up every time Jack walks in the room. I was so worried before John was born about how I would "divide" my love between two little boys...I know that sounds weird...hopefully that's normal (!), but it is amazing to see how they are truely two individual little people with very different personalities. They have already become the very best of friends these past short 7 months and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for their Mommy and Daddy in the future!
Looking a little rough before bed!
Lookin' cool in their matching jams

Jack and his buddy Michael

Being silly monkeys!

John and Miss Lilly

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Your boys are precious! Love the matching p.j.'s!!